Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

to the most wonderful dads in the world. Jeff and my own dad. When I was little I always thought of myself as a daddy's girl, then I became a teenager and I was dad, who? Today, I love him more than ever. He's a really good grill master and quite the handyman. He's so cool! I have always looked up to him. Happy Father's day Dad. Thanks for everything.
This is one of my fav pics with my dad.
This year Father's day was different for me. Now I have two precious little boys who have their daddy to look up to. I love watching the three of them interact together. I can tell how much Luke and Carter already respect their Daddy. I'm excited they get to grow up with such a wonderful role model like I did. Thank you Jeff for being the best Dad Luke and Carter could ever ask for. We love you more than you know. Thank you for taking care of our family.


Here are a few pictures of Jeff with L&C over the past year. They were so tiny.


August 5, 2008



September 2008



November 2008



June 2009

No comments: