Monday, June 29, 2009

Luke's date with Mom


Jeff and I decided that we should start doing individual things with the babies. I have been taking them to some playgroups and it is always so crazy trying to chase two babies around while all the other mom's are relaxing holding their one. Not saying I wish I had one, but maybe this would be a good time to spend time with them individually. So we have decided we will alternate babies and spend time with them separately.
Last night Luke and I had our first official one on one date. We accompanied Luke's friend Wes and his mommy at the Botanical Gardens for the Concert in the Gardens. It was Led Zeppelin night and boy did we jam. I never knew the Ft. Worth Orchestra could sound so good. We had a great time sitting on the lawn eating our cold watermelon. The babies did wonderful considering it was very past their bed times. We left a few mins early to beat the crowd on the shuttles back to the parking lot. Once we got to the parking lot the fireworks started so we were able to see them after all. Another first for my little Lukie-fireworks. I think he really enjoyed watching them. Thank you Martha and Wes for the wonder evening and thank you to my little L for the best first date I've ever been one.



No comments: