Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to the zoo


We sure have missed our zoo days. It has been way to hot to do anything outside that does not involve water. This week we have had a bit of a break with the highs in the mid 90's. Ha, isn't that funny, a break from the heat with a high in the mid 90's. Only in Texas!! Well today was another fun day and we tried something new-riding the train. With two babies and one mommy, it was very interesting. Thank goodness for the helpful staff at the Ft. Worth Zoo and our experienced twin mom, Martha. The ride was short, but fun. I will post the pic when I get it.
Carter is walking for his main source of movement and Luke is very close behind. The only thing I'm afraid of is he enjoys being held and I think he has figured out that if brother walks than mom will carry me. Smart little thing.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

Ah! So much fun. We had a great time. I will send you the picture this week. We always love spending time with you all at the zoo. This week is another "cooler" week? Are you up for for heading out there one day this week?