Sunday, July 19, 2009

I have a walker, almost two!!

Okay, maybe he's not a full walker, but defiantly getting his balance and takes several steps. Both babies are doing well and starting to experiment with the idea of walking, but Carter has really taken off this past week. I'm sure it helps that all their little friends are walking and they always do their best to keep up with them. Our doc said she felt C would be walking by his first b-day, but I really didn't think he would. Who knows-they have their own way of doing things. Luke is starting to figure out his little legs and how to move them so I know it won't be long before they are chasing each other everywhere on their own two legs. Which with having tile floors I'm quite excited for. Carter has sores above both big toes that bleed all the time. I try to doctor them but it doesn't seem to help much. I'm sure I will be posting soon of Luke walking. He tried real hard today, but didn't get past just a few steps. I'm so proud of both babies.

5 comments:

CJAS said...

OH ! What a sweet moment ! I really enjoy your blog :)
The boys are ADORABLE :) Congrats !

Mooreeffoc said...

Soon you can say... Yes twins do RUN in my family! :)

OMA said...

I can't believe I am less than 2 weeks away from being there and they aren't waiting! They are going to be grown up before I get to see them. Sometimes life just isn't fair. They are so cute.

Brigid said...

Have you tried those leather shoes/booties to keep their toes from rubbing on the ground? Robeez are the originals, but they sell knock offs at Target. Bummed we aren't going to see you next week with your Dad and Kem, but have a GREAT time with your mom! Tell her we said hello!

jocalyn said...

Great seeing you today! Can't wait to get together this week.

Glad you have a walker...you'll have 2 before long!

A walker in my new found vocabulary is something that takes 4 months to be approved by Insurance, then even longer than that to find a place in your living room for!

ha! that's my new found special needs mom humor!

love you!