Monday, July 6, 2009

Little boys, big chairs


Yay for big car seats!!! We have had these seats since Christmas and finally decided to give them a try. I can't say I love them, but we will get used to them. They slept so easily in the infant carriers and I'm afraid these won't be as comfortable for them. Oh well, I guess they need to sleep in their beds and their car seats. We do have them rear facing for at least one more month, then we will see about facing them forward based on their weight. I do feel sad cause it's another piece of baby gear put in my 3-Day garage sale pile-gone forever. Babies also turned 11 months yesterday. And I still say 'I just had twins', will I ever stop saying that phrase, I didn't JUST have twins. In just four short weeks they will be one year!

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

I still say that - and mine are 15 months old now! I REALLY need to stop saying that...