Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CARTER

This post is all about Carter. He is so full of energy and joy. He's my busy baby. Some days I don't even think he stops long enough to say hi to his mommy. There's no wonder why he is such a good sleeper. He uses every bit of energy he has. It is so entertaining (and tiring) to watch him play and explore. Speaking of exploring, Carter is full blown crawling. As I have mentioned in past post, he has been working on crawling for a while now. He pretty much went through all the steps like book work. It was so awesome to watch him put all the steps together and Monday morning he popped up to his hands and knees and off he went. I was at work but thankfully Jeff was able to get it on video for me to see. I am so proud of my little man and you can see the look of achievement on his face.

Carter also had a good time with his cousin Gavin this past weekend. No matter Carters mood, when he sees a big kid he is always entertained. He can't wait to big enough to run around with them. I just love his little laugh and I love watching him play with his cousins.

Stay tuned to a blog featuring Luke. That is once I can get some good footage of him. He is very layed back and likes to sit and watch.

No comments: