Sunday, April 19, 2009

Soaking in the Spring Sun




What beautiful weather Texas can have. The problem is the nice weather doesn't stay around long. Before you know it, it's 105 degrees and to hot to even walk outside. Good thing I'm a true Texan and love the heat. So...we are enjoying the nice weather while it's here and will find things to do inside when it gets to hot. Today we spent the day playing in the yard, soaking in the rays.


Carter has decided he thinks it's fun to tackle Luke and knock him over which of course makes Luke upset and leaves him crying. No matter where I put Carter he will find his way back to his brother and do it all over again. Jeff says he will be a line backer with his size and his new tackling skills. Fine with me as long as he takes care of his mommy. Well here's to another wonderful day of being outside and spending time with my L&C.

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Ok, I know it is sad to see a baby crying, but I laughed out loud at the second tackling photo! That is hilarious.