Sunday, April 5, 2009

Meeting the Easter Bunny

To start off with Luke and Carter turned EIGHT months today. Wow-where has the time gone. I know I say something along these lines each month, but I am really seeing big changes in the babies and I can't believe one year is just around the corner. They are really working hard to crawl and are talking up a storm. They are such a joy to be around. They have the sweetest little personality and make me proud to be their mommy.
Now on to the Easter bunny-Our twins group holds an annual Easter egg hunt and this year we attended to meet the Easter bunny, but choose not to hunt eggs. We decided to save that for next year. Although it looks like Carter is almost in tears, they were happy to sit in the bunnies lap and try to pull at his whiskers. Like always it is almost impossible to get a picture were both babies are looking at the camera and smiling, so I get the best I can. Happy Easter to everyone.

No comments: