Sunday, April 5, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets


Friday evening Dixie and I took all the boys to take pictures in the bluebonnets. We did this in dedication to our Oma. I remember when I was a little girl she would get so excited when she would see the first bluebonnet on the side of the road. And of course before they were all gone we were sitting the middle of them smiling for a picture. So since she isn't here this year to see them for herself, we took several pictures of all her sweet grandsons surrounded by the beautiful flowers. Thank you Dixie for such a wonderful job on the pictures and I can't wait for Oma to see them.
Mason, Gavin and Ethan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious are they!!! Can not wait to see all of you. They have gotten so big and where the heck has the time gone????? Way too fast........love ya, Janet

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I am so happy for you..Take care and enjot, it goes fast..
Mendy

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures of them!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! I have tears in my eyes, so the words are blurry, but just wanted to say how happy I am to see such gorgeous boys in those fabulous Blue Bonnets! Dixie did a wonderful job with the pictures. With such handsome boys and spectacular Texas background, how can you go wrong!? I love you all so much and miss you.
Oma