Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing before bed

We have had another busy day. We spent the morning going to our walking class and then a new playgroup. I really enjoyed meeting a new crew of mommies and look forward to getting to know them all. In the group there is two Luke's, two Carter's and two Jill's, we must have popular names. We are also the only twins. Luke and Carter are finally getting more out of playgroups, which means Mommy isn't able to socialize as much anymore-bummer. It's so much fun to watch them interact with other kids. I didn't have my camera with me so no pics of playgroup-maybe next time.
But, here are a few pictures of us playing this evening with daddy. Carter has figured out the camera so every time he sees it he comes straight for it. He likes to try to get the lens cap, I guess he doesn't understand it's attached to the camera-oh well it makes funny pics. Luke is trying to eat daddy's shoestring. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Take your camera next time! I love looking back at pictures of our old playdates in our group - seeing them all grow up in pictures is awesome! Your boys get cuter every day!