Saturday, March 14, 2009

All tangled up

Luke and Carter really like watching TV so I use it to my benefit in the mornings. I place them on a blanket in front of the TV while I finish getting ready or busy making bottles. I left the room for a second and came back to Carter on one side of the room and Luke on the other tangled in the blanket. Man did my heart skip a beat! It wasn't the sight I had planned on walking in on. This is exactly why you don't leave two 7 month old babies alone even for the slightest second. Things happen quick. Luckily I hadn't been gone long and Luke actually looked like he was having fun trying to untangle himself. I now leave the blanket out and try to keep one eye on each baby at all times, if that is even possible. Boy, do I have something coming to me once they start crawling.

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

Ha! I swear Kamden is so smart because he watched a lot of TV! There's no shame in that! They are getting soooo big! Hope you guys had a great weekend.