Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mommy and Daddy's night out


Finally Jeff and I got an opportunity to have an evening with other adults at the Mavericks game. My friend's husband works for Coors Distributing and they have a suite at American Airlines Center. They were kind enough to invite us to join them the other night. The suite was nice and the best part is the dessert cart stopped by and we were able to pick anything we wanted--and it was FREE! Teresa and Charlie said late time they were there they paid for their desserts and it was about twenty dallors just for theirs. Of course Jeff picked chocolate and I tried to pick the least fattening thing, remember my weight loss challenge, but that was almost impossible so lemon bar for me. I can't believe I was more excited about the dessert cart rather than the all you can drink free beer. Wow how motherhood has changed me. The half time show was good and the Mavs won.

No comments: