Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick update and pictures

Not much new happening in the Manning home. Carter is getting much more graceful at going from the sitting position to his tummy and putting the final touches on his crawl. He just hasn't shared it with us yet, but I know he will soon. He is so busy all the time. Luke is fine to just sit in one spot and play, but Carter is all over the place. I'm really not looking forward to him crawling. At least for now he stays in one central location. But he will continue to grow and crawling is next. Go Carter!! Yuck! Germs!
Best buddies
Luke is just beautiful!!! He has the sweetest smile and eyes that just melt my heart. He is my cuddler and loves to sit in our laps. He is a watcher. He just sits back and observes his brother or anyone else around. He now has 5 teeth, 2 on top and 3 on bottom, and is thinking about the crawling thing as well. I love that they are so different and challenge me in different ways. Smiles to everyone!










No comments: