Saturday, March 21, 2009

There it is.

My living room is officially a giant play pin. Jeff and I spent the weekend baby proofing our house. Not only is it free of any harm, at least we hope, it also looks like a day care. When I was pregnant I told Jeff we are not going to live in a toy box. Well, I quickly learned it's a bit impossible to have it any other way. I'm not sure about all the bright colors, mainly the mats due to having tile floors, but it will work for now. Luke and Carter are on the edge of crawling. They get up to their hands and knees, rock a few times, then just stare at us. Of course by the time I grab my camera they have fallen. I'm sure in a few weeks I will be able to get plenty of crawling pictures. Anyway, L & C enjoyed the evening in their new little play land along with Daddy.





No comments: