Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congratulations to the Graduates



We had two graduations to attend this year. One was my little brother, Kevin and the other Jeff daughter, Alyssa. Both, Kevin and Alyssa have grown to become wonderful young adults. It is amazing to me that one day they are a child and the next day they are graduating High School. I think Kevin is the first person I have known (close to me) as an infant and now as an adult, man that will make you feel old. I now realize having children of mine own that time really does go fast, next thing I know L&C will be graduating High School themselves.

Kevin started high school in Mansfield where he was on the Football team and Baseball team. The summer before his Jr. year he moved to Paradise, Texas. In just being there for two years he was elected prom king and the best looking in his class. He also played some awesome football and was the catcher Paradise was always looking for, he even had an interview quoted in the local paper. I am so proud of Kevin and wish him the best for his future.


Alyssa graduated from Alvarado High. She is one of few in her class that has attended Alvarado ISD since kindergarten. Alyssa was on the A or AB honor roll most 6 weeks and made awesome scores on her TASK test. She took a few college courses already to help reduce her load in the future. I am very proud of Alyssa and all the difficult hurdles she has overcome. Like me her future won't come easy, but I know she has it in her to be successful.


Congratulation to Kevin and Alyssa on your achievements and I am so proud to have you both in my life.

No comments: