Monday, June 14, 2010

First trip to the water park

Hawaiian Falls is a new water park that open last year in Mansfield. Due to the babies being so young last summer, we never made to check the place out. My mom we here this last week keeping my nephews (who all have season passes) so we all decided to make a day of it. Our original plan was to take the babies until about 12:30 then Jeff would come get them, take them home to nap while we stayed and played along with the older kids. I really didn't feel the babies would have a good time, plus I thought I would be a nervous wreck the whole time so that's why we planned for Jeff to pick them up. Boy was I wrong--the babies had a blast and I was so comfortable. We found the perfect pool that was only one foot deep and had tubes floating in it. L&C loved splashing in the water and pushing the tubes around the pool. Jeff ended up joining us and we all stayed until 4:00. By then everyone was sunburned and completely exhausted, except Carter. Somehow I managed to get him to nap for a small bit. I highly recommend Hawaiian Falls to any family, it is perfect for all ages.

No comments: