Monday, June 7, 2010

My water babies

Summer is here and Texas is HOT!!! We have already made it to the 100's a few days and it seems more humid this year than ever. This morning we went to our stroller class and by mid way through the class I was covered from head to toe in sweat-I know gross. Afterwards we headed to the Howard Moore pool to cool off. Howard Moore is a pool designed for small children, it is only a foot and half at its deepest. We have been spending a lot of time in water lately so I feel they are getting more and more comfortable with it. We only had one near drowning experience for each baby and it was actually at the same time. Carter went through a tube thing, fell under on the other side I let go of Luke to slide through to tube to rescue Carter and quickly pushed myself back through to get Luke only to find him under. I'm sure the whole scene was an interesting one to watch, but we are all alive and that is what's more important. We settled back at the more shallow water and stayed away from the slides and tubes for the rest of our visit. I think this is something we need to do with daddy next time.


No comments: