Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Weekend

This past weekend was full of fun events and even some Mommy and Daddy time. My mom was here to care for my nephews while my bro and SIL were out of town so that meant some serious mommy and me time. Well along with 5 little boys tagging along. We made sure we had something fun planned each day so the kiddos wouldn't get to bored. We spent one day at Hawaiian Falls, one at Going Apes, one at Chuck E. Cheese, one very long 10K benefiting the Military, and one evening with just the girls at the Concerts in the Gardens. After that weekend we deserved some alone time listening to the wonderful symphony. I think all the boys had a wonderful time with Oma and we are sad that she won't be back for a while. She is going to move at the end of summer to California so she has to stay put in Colorado to finish up some final projects.
I love having my mom here and I hope she will one day live here again. I told her she could just move in with me, but I don't think she was to fond of the idea. I couldn't understand why, I only have TWO very loud and active toddlers.

Ethan helping C down the slide

Jeff and I on a date

10 K-The Wounded Worriors
Concerts in the Gardens
Beautiful fireworks after the show

No comments: