Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Fun Day!!!!

When I was a child when we had a family outing we would all call it 'family fun day'. This weekend we had a very long needed family fun day. We all went out to my dad's for a fish fry and hanging out at the lake. We were hoping to have the boat out, but unfortunately Jeff had to work and was unable to attend. Instead we swam in the lake and the kiddos had fun in the hot tub. I am a little worried about Carter around the water this year. He has no fear at all. He defiantly keeps me on my toes at all times.

There was plenty of fish, hush puppies, fries and fruit. The babies really enjoyed the fish and of course the watermelon. They had a wonderful time playing with their cousins, aunts, uncles, Mimi and Grampy. We look forward to our next 'family fun day'.

No comments: