Monday, June 28, 2010

Dancing King


Here is a video I have took the other day. Please excuse the wonderful background singing, i.e. me. Luke is still in love with Elmo, oh and we have added Dora, and loves to dance to the famous Elmo theme song. I am sad to say that this kid has my rythem-NONE, but he is still so darn cute. Luke is doing so good with improving his talking and comunicating more. For example, we have this game where they act like they are coughing and I over react by rushing to them, patting their back as ask 'are you ok'. Tonight I followed our normal routine rushing to him, patting his back and he says 'yay, I ok'. It was so neat to actually have him interact with me with words other than 'mommy, mommy'. Which is one of his few favorite words to say. Lucky me, yet so special.

1 comment:

CJAS said...

Too darn cute !! always enjoy your pics and videos :)