Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our new love

Hawaiian Falls!!

We decided to get a season pass this time since this made our third visit in just two weeks. It is such a wonderful park and perfect for the babies. There are several areas where they can play and I can just sit in the water to assist them. I still haven't braved it on my own yet, but Jeff and I found the perfect spot to set up and play just in case I get a crazy hair and decide to give it a try. I love that they can play independently, burn some energy and I can somewhat relax (the deepest pool we go into is 1 foot). A few other exciting parts is that it is only a few mins from our house and our 3 cousins also have a pass.

3 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

We have passes too! Hope we get to see you soon. :)

Dixie said...

Cute pictures!

OMA said...

What a wonderful way to spend the summer! Love you all, Oma