Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to L&C's amazing Daddy

Luke and Carter are so lucky to have such a loving and wonderful daddy. He has always been able to make them laugh and he enjoys spending quality time with each of them. I am also very lucky to have such a caring husband who is always eager to help care for the babies. On days that he is off and I have to work he keeps them by himself and he is willing to do more than his share on days we are both home. I love watching him interact with my babies and I love the bond he has with them. I am the mom I am now and a much stronger person because of him. He has supported me and loved me for me since the first day we met. I am so blessed to have Jeff as my husband and I look forward to the future we have together.

Happy Father's Day to my dad and to my wonderful husband.



2 comments:

Dixie said...

Very cute, I love hearing them laugh!

CJAS said...

so sweet !!