Saturday, May 9, 2009

Girls night out!!


Last night I went out with a wonderful group of girls that I don't get to see to often. We celebrated Jocie's 2nd 30th birthday. She has a little girl only a few months older then L&C so last year for her actual 30th she was home with a newborn. Jocie and I have been friends for many, many years and share a million wonderful memories together (some we like to remember and others we wish we could forget). She was the best running partner I have ever had. She ran a half marathon just nine months after having Kendall. You go girl!!! I wish I kept up with my running like she has. Maybe one day we can run that whole marathon we have talked so many times about. We had a great time being silly girls and feeling like our pre-baby selves again. It was so great to see all the girls again and I look forward to catching up with them all again soon. Happy 2nd 30th Birthday Jocie and Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful Mommies out there.

No comments: