Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sprinkles O Fun











We attended a playgroup today at Wes and Evan's house with our twins club. All the babies played in a little pool and sprinklers. They were all so good and we enjoyed watching them toddler around in their little swimsuits playing together. L&C were the youngest this time and the only babies not walking. In situations like this I wish the were walking so they can interact with the other babies better, but I don't want to wish their time away and I know they will be walking before long. We tried to get a photo of all the babies in the pool, but that was unsuccessful since there were five sets of twins. I think Luke and Carter really like the water so we will definitely do more pool time this summer.



1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

It was so good to see you and Luke & Carter again! They have gotten so big (and active) since I last saw them. Can't wait to play again. :)