Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am NOT the Biggest Loser

The last three months we had a biggest loser contest at work and I am sad to say that I am not the biggest loser. It started Jan. 1st and ended last week, which was perfect timing for me to get to my post baby weight goal. I have heard the phrase "it took nine months to get the weight on, it should take nine months to get the weight off". Since the babies turned nine months last week it would have been perfect to win the game and be at my goal weight just in time for summer. Unfortunately it didn't happen, but I did get a good chunk off and have plans to keep working hard.
In my attempt to lose weight and become a healthier mommy, I have joined a wonderful group of women called Stroller Strides. I love my SS class!! I really enjoy being around other mothers trying to accomplish similar goals as myself with becoming better Mommies being number one.

No comments: