Sunday, May 3, 2009

TMOM Convention

This weekend I attended the Texas Mother's of Multiples Convention. It was held in Arlington this year and although it's not a far drive, we still choose to stay the night at the hotel. I think the main reason most of the moms go is to have a girls weekend and spend time with other adults. The convention itself was pretty uneventful and the dinner Saturday was about as interesting as having a root canal, oh goodness is that the best I could come up with. Anyway, I really enjoyed getting to know some of the other members and look forward to serving my part on the board. Oh that's another part of convention, they get a few drinks in you and then convince you that you need to be part of the board. Hee hee, just kidding-I was wanting to do something for the club in pay backs for all the support Ft Worth Mother's of Multiples has done for me and my family. I will be part of getting the Programs portion of our meetings together each month. Yay!!
Sorry no pictures-I forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.