Thursday, May 28, 2009

My little Luke

Well here is my post about my little Luke. Luke really has been working hard to catch up with his brother. He is now pulling himself to a stand, he just has a hard time getting himself down, but he is working on it. He has a total of 7 teeth, which his brother has 4 and he is the fastest army crawler ever, which I already posted a video of. He is a talker. He will ramble one forever about who knows what. I love trying to mimic him and encourage him to keep talking to me. I just love his little voice, it is so sweet. He does have mamama down quite well and I am for sure he knows what it means. Luke has also figured out that if he pokes at his brother's face it will make him cry. I think he does this in retaliation to his brother taking every toy right out of his hands. I love that Luke is so small and lets me cuddle with him, but only when he is in the mood. Lately when I try to kiss his little cheek he pushes me away. Little stinker.

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

just wait til you are in the carpool line ready for your kiss goodbye and he says "mom, my girlfriend is in front of us...i'll kiss you when we get home."
yep.
call me today...want to ask you something. I'll post on facebook too!