Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 1st Mother's Day


What a special day!! Now I really know what Mother's Day feels like. Yeah it is just another day, but it is so special to be recognized as a mother. We woke at our normal 6:30 am. I went to the babies room and Jeff had some flowers, balloons (which the babies have really enjoyed playing with), and a very special card. I am so thankful to have such a giving husband and two of the most handsome boys ever (at least we think so). I did feel a little sad not having my mom here to share this special day with, but I know she was with me in my heart. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mommies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful daughter!!! I so wish I was there. We will have so many more to enjoy as your babies grow into handsome young men.

I love you, Mom